- This event has passed.
Takeover Tuesday: Chef Gilberto
April 6 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
TAKEOVER TUESDAYS @ BIV 🔥 Chef Gilberto Morales returns to Bivouac TUESDAY, April 11th from 4-9pm.
Chef Gilberto is a nomadic chef formerly of KoiPai, a long-time pop-up in the Valle de Guadalupe specializing in native recipes and unique Mexican flavors.
For his pop-up, Gilberto is going back to his roots and blowing our minds with an authentic Taco Tuesday – tasty Baja-inspired tacos with exciting twists + delicious sides and cider compliments. 🌮
- Taco Macho:Carne asada, cheese crust, roasted Anaheim chili, corn tortilla $6
- Pescado zarandeado: Grilled fish, Mexican slaw, corn tortilla $6
- Taco Placero: Nopales, grilled cheese, pickled vegetables, corn tortilla $5
- Taco Chino: Five spice Pork belly, Oaxacan mole, seaweed salad $7
- Todos con todo (all four tacos): $20
- Pulpo zarandeado: Grilled octopus, turmeric & saffron rice $16
- TJ Esquites: Grilled corn, roasted jalapeño mayo, cotija, chicharron dust $9
- Taconazo Beans: Pinto beans in broth, melty cheese $7
- Buñuelos Tia Juana: Fried flour tortilla, grilled pineapple, marinated fruit, whipped crema $8
- Mexican Old Fashioned: Smoked Cognac, Oaxacan mole bitters, piloncillo $18
- Jamaica Piscorita: Pisco, hibiscus, ginger, lime, hibiscus salt $16
- Cider Michelada: Albright pear cider, bloody mix, lime, hot sauce, chammy, tajin $13
- Mexican Lager $9
- Mexican-inspired cider flight $15
Open to public!